TWL’s systems utilise six Key Technologies which are used individually or collectively to deliver the solution. For example, a simple voice / text requirement in a well-connected area will probably only require a smart phone or connected tablet / laptop. TWL provides optimum solutions in each quadrant of the technology diagram. For mission critical applications, TWL can offer cellular/satellite bonded solutions to maximise communications resilience cost-effectively.
Portability is often a desirable quality for a resilient, versatile communications solution and TWL’s solutions are available in robust polymer cases to meet that requirement. All of the portable systems have internal battery packs which, are selected to provide the required endurance and can be charged from mains or vehicle power.
- Smart, bonded routers, capable of simultaneous use of Cellular, WiFi, WLAN, and satellite networks that optionally operate over a secure, private network, Omni-Hub.Net.
- A long range WiFi access point (WiFi LAN).
- TWL’s Omni-Serve ® range with 3 different, video encoders that provide compression, frame rate and resolution management, to enable high quality video to be transmitted over limited and / or unreliable networks.
- A highly flexible video management system, CrossFire, with the capability to distribute video streams via Apps on smart phones and tablets and via Remote Client software on PC's.
- High-gain antennas: MiMo cellular and WiFi, to provide a long range WiFi hotspot for client devices.
- A carefully designed, safe battery and power management system, in a sturdy unit, for robust mobile applications.