Tactical Wireless can provide bespoke built units using the six key technology elements:
- Smart, bonded routers, capable of simultaneous use of Cellular, WiFi, WLAN, and satellite networks that optionally operate over a secure, private network, Omni-Hub.Net.
- A long range WiFi access point (WiFi LAN).
- TWL’s Omni-Serve® video encoder that provides compression, frame rate and resolution management, to enable high quality video to be transmitted over limited and / or unreliable networks.
- A highly flexible video management system, CrossFire, with the capability to distribute video streams via Apps on smart phones and tablets and via Remote Client software on PC's.
- High-gain antennas: MiMo cellular and WiFi, to provide a long range WiFi hotspot for client devices.
- A carefully designed, safe battery and power management system, in a sturdy unit and protected by a robust polymer case for mobile applications.
Featuring options including:
- DPI Traffic Steering to send traffic to specific WAN links through up to 5x SpeedFusion sub-tunnels
- A range of managed Access point devices internal and external
- Virtual cloud based head ends
- Cloud based or internal control portal
- IOS Ipad and Iphone control app
- Android control app
- Customizable Captive Portal
- Fleet Tracking and Management